Eyelash Extensions & Tinting
Eyelash Extension Prices:
BOLD & Beautiful Full Set
GLAM & Gorgeous 3/4 Set
This set is more natural look with fuller look
on outer corners
Eyelash extensions is always the trend to stay,
Everyone looks great with beautiful lashes but not all of us were blessed with natural long,
thick and curly ones.
They look and feel amazing - the results are thicker, darker and longer eye lashes.
Enhance the shape, look and youthfulness of your eyes - without the need for mascara!
Eyes reveal a great deal about you and your age and eyelash extensions make your eyes appear as if they were lifted, giving you a wide-eyed youthful look.
They are safe in the shower, while swimming, sleeping or exercising.
* Great for brides and bridal parties, women with make-up allergies, sportswomen, schools balls, special occasions and parties.
Perfect for busy mums, people with short, thinning lashes - the list is endless!
Easy care, everyday wear for women who want fabulous lashes.
* Eyelash extensions are synthetic lashes, individually applied one by one to your own lash with safe adhesive glue, giving the appearance of natural to full, long, dramatic, luscious lashes.
Each set of lashes is designed to suit each individual, your lash size will be carefully selected based on your preference and on the characteristics of your natural lashes.
* Lyla Snell, trained technician, uses the highest quality materials available for eyelash extension and extreme care to give you the look you want.
Lyla will help you decide which style, curl and length best suits your face, lashes and lifestyle.
* They last as long as your lash cycle, anywhere from 3-6 weeks depending on the individual. Eyelash extensions fall our naturally when your natural lash drops. Your own eyelashes will grow out on a continuous cycle, so touching up the eyelash extensions will help maintain the fullness of lashes.
* Re-touching is recommended every 2-4 weeks, this will vary from each individual and costs less than the initial visit.
In-fills are when the natural eyelash has fallen out (due to the lash cycle) and there has been an extension lash applied to it. You will require in-fills every 2-4 weeks if you would like to achieve a consistantly full fresh set of lashes.
At Devine Beauty, Lyla will take the time to remove any eyelash extensions that have either grown out too far or are not sitting correctly.
IMPORTANT EYELASH EXTENSION AFTER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Do not get lashes wet in order to allow glue to dry thoroughly for the first 24 hours.
Avoid hot steam from the shower and sauna for the first 48 hours
Do not rub your eyes excessively. Leave them alone...be gentle with your new lashes
Use water based eye make-up remover. Use a cotton bud to gently remove eye make-up around the lash line
If you feel you must wear mascara, apply only "water-based" mascara on your lash tips, not at the base of your lashes. Application at the lash base may break the lash and/or create a clump of mascara in your lash line
Avoid using a mechanical eyelash curler
Do not perm or tint the eyelash extensions.
Schedule an in-fill procedure in 2-3 weeks. In-fills are highly recommended in order to maintain a full, lush lash line
Eyebrow Tint & Shape
Eyelash & Eyebrow Tint
Eyelash & Eyebrow Tint & Tidy